Due to a new Honorlock Chrome Extension update that took place on April 7, 2022, we recommend instructors to remind students to update their Honorlock extension before they take an exam to prevent any possible issues. Update your Honorlock extension by performing the following:
- In the Google Chrome browser, please right-click the Honorlock extension and click on “Manage Extension.”
- On the next page, enable “Developer Mode” found in the top right of the browser.
- Once Developer Mode has been enabled. You should be able to see and click on the “Update” button that has shown up towards the left side of the browser.
- Click on the Update button to update the extension. Please note that using this Update button will update all of your currently installed chrome extensions.
- The Honorlock extension should now show version: 220.127.116.11.
If your students run into any issues updating the Chrome extension please have them contact Canvas Help. Thank you.