FIU Online provides many opportunities for professional development. Learn more about Faculty Professional Development.
Annual FIU Online Conference
The FIU Online Annual Conference provides our faculty the opportunity to discover new instructional technology and innovative learning tools, enrich courses that are engaging and high in quality, and engage students with interactive technologies. The conference is open to all FIU faculty who are currently delivering or interested in exploring fully online courses. View previous presentations on our FIU Online Annual Conference site.
- Join us at the FIU Online Conference 2018
- Rediscover the 2016 FIU Online Conference: Learning Inspired
- Will you join us at the 2017 FIU Online Conference?
- FIU Online Conference 2016
Innoved Online Conference
Learn more about innoved.
- The Instructional Design Conference of Miami
- innoved Con 2017: A Conference For Visionary Instructional Design
On Feb. 28, 2018 FIU Online hosted CanvasCon at the Biscayne Bay Campus. CanvasCon is a regional Canvas LMS event specifically designed for educators. The conference included tracks for HigherEd and K-12, with sessions for learning new skills and techniques, collaboration, idea-sharing, and opportunities to network. The day before the main event Instructure provided a pre-con training day with sessions “Canvas Fundamentals for Instructors” and “Everything You Need to Know to be a Canvas Admin.” View the CanvasCon FIU 2018 site.